Would you like a free consultation on studying or visiting the EU, or have questions about Schengen Visa? Submit your request and we will contact you.
The Schengen area is the region that embraces 26 European countries, with a combined area of 4312099 km 2, with a population of 400 million. The region was found on the sidelines of an agreement to abolish passports and immigration controls. One, with a common visa policy
Freedom of movement for European citizens is a fundamental right guaranteed by the European Union. Every EU citizen has the right to travel, work and live in any European Union country without any special procedures. The Schengen Agreement allows citizens to cross internal borders without border checks, The Schengen area guarantees freedom of movement for more than 400 million European citizens, many EU citizens, businessmen, tourists and other persons who are legally located in the territory of the European Union. Any person may cross the border, regardless of nationality, The presence of a tahd D danger to public policy or internal security, the state can re-border control on internal borders, exceptionally, a temporary period not exceeding thirty days, and in this case must inform other countries of the Schengen, the European Parliament and the Commission, and citizens
Countries that need Visa Schengen
Austria. Belgium. Czech Republic. Denmark. Estonia. Finland. France. Germany. Greece. Hungary. Iceland. Italy. Latvia. Liechtenstein. Lithuania. Luxembourg. Malta. Holland. Norway. Poland. Portugal. Slovakia. Slovenia. Spain. Sweden. Switzerland.
Applicants for Schengen Visa are required each of the following papers translated in English (our office can translate them at an additional charge):
- A bank statement for 3 months that has not been issued for more than one month and covers the cost of living in English.
- Copy of valid passport for at least six months.
- Flight ticket with confirmed date of return and hotel reservation (carried out by us).
- Two portraits with a white background.
- Letter of identification from the employer (mention of job title, duration of work and salary)
- Health insurance for international travel (issued through our organization).
For non-Saudi applicants for a Schengen visa, they are asked to add the following requirements:
- Image of residence.
- Exit and return are valid.
- A letter from the sponsor showing the applicant’s status in terms of job title, income, and duration of contract, certified by the Chamber of Commerce.
We also commend our valued customers with the following:
- You can obtain a visa within 3-10 days of application and vary depending on the period in which the application was made during the year.
- Visa fees are paid at the Embassy of the UAE, and the reservation fee is paid electronically (online) at the embassy branch or visa center.
- Children under the age of six years or children added to their parents’ passports are exempted from fees.